Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sproutlets!




My baby tomatoes have sprouted! I don't know much about the rest of the stuff I planted. I have to water my little garden from afar because we seeded the yard and I can't walk on it. I am just hoping that my veggies babies have not been et up by evil garden gnomes.



I also wanted to show off a semi-recent "dumpster find". Actually, I found this in the gutter near my church. It obviously used to have a hinged lid and it certainly was harboring some dead bugs and spider webs, but it cleaned up great! My new goal is to pair my kids toys down so that other than instruments and art supplies, their toys fit into one reasonably sized toy box per room that they play in. This is the box for the living room.

I can check read an autobiography off my list...

I read spent by Avis Cardella

This Slate review pretty much hits the nail on the head about how I felt reading this story:

Why try to improve on what someone said more eloquently than I could.

Whoopee! Summer is here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Sproutlets!
    In response to your comment on my blog:
    Ian and I both had horrible allergies this Spring and so basically I just bitched and bitched and complained and complained until Greg agreed to install the floors. :) It's not "real" wood, just laminate, but it's lovely and I love it so far. Bonus: I no longer want to murder Ian when he dumps over a glass of water or milk on the floor. (He loves to do it on purpose, he thinks it's Hilarious.) I'll let you know if the allergies actually improve. We only could afford the living room and hallway, so we still have carpet in all the bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete