Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Reviews



Dave Ramsey: Total Money Makeover

This is a great book. Very motivational if you are trying to get out from under a mountain of debt. Some of his ideas are pretty harsh sounding. I won't be doing any car selling in the near future, but I like his ideas and I especially like the fact that he lays out a plan that seems totally doable.



Vicki Courtney: Raising a Godly Daughter in an Ungodly World

I have two girls. I pray for them every day that I can protect them from the crazy world we live in. I am always looking for information on how to arm myself against a society that wants my babies in half shirts and thongs by the age of 8. I don't think any one book can have all of the answers, but I liked this book a lot and I am already using some of the ideas laid out in the book in my interactions with my girls.

1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE Dave Ramsey fan.
    I stream his radio show all the time.
    Sage advice that is entertaining and purposeful.

    ReplyDelete