Monday, July 25, 2011

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I basically have a black thumb but I have been trying to garden a little because I fancy myself a farmer at heart (even though I would be a starving farmer because I SUCK at it). But yesterday on my every so many days stroll past the ole Zuchini plant, this is what I found:




WHAAAATTT???!!!

When did this happen? I think magic zuchini elves welded this onto my plant in the middle of the night. How do you go from nothing to giant so fast? I don't pretend to understand.

Also, please check out the new blog I have with my best friend. It is lots of fun!

The Styling Game

2 comments:

  1. My heirloom tomatoes died and my ivy. I am not a good farmer at all. I guess I will just visit the farmers market for my 'matoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Too bad I hate zucchini or I would be so jealous! What are you going to make with it?

    ReplyDelete