Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CORN BABY!!!

Here's a lovely picture of Z shucking the corn baby. I am telling you, don't be surprised if we are all wearing overalls and baling hay in my next blog.

Sweet delicious (one and only) corn cob. There were 8 people in my house. I cut the kernals off the cob and we all shared it. It was AWESOME.

I also made a big harvest off of our plum tree. They are still super tiny and very tart, but they grew on OUR tree.

On Friday, I was able to play hookey from work and we took the kids to the waterpark. This was a wonderful place in the Lake Casitas recreation area. The water wasn't more than 18in deep anywhere and the kids had a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't really take any pictures of us having all the fun. Once again, we were having fun and not thinking about taking pictures of the fun. There is something to be said for that.


This week my charge is that you be creative. Do something new. Do something you love.
me

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those water park thingees! Some friends of ours took us to one in The Woodlands and we all had SO much fun. We didn't get any pics either. We have a tiny little splashpad near our house but it's been out of order for a few weeks now. :( Just in time for the hottest part of the year, of course.

    ReplyDelete