Thursday, March 17, 2011

STILL SICK...SORRY

We are still in the process of trying to fully diagnose the wasting disease that has plagued me since Christmas. I got another chest x-ray and a CT scan of my sinuses yesterday. Hope to know more soon. In the meantime. I sort of suck. I have gotten some stuff done, but no pictures, or I have pictures of things that don't have anything to do with getting anything done.

Here are some random pics from my life:

My kids like to wear bloomers on their heads. They call them pajama hats.



This is my best friend. I think she is PURTY!



updates soon....

1 comment:

  1. :( I am sad that you are still sick!
    You two look like sisters in that picture.
    Perhaps your body is really, really tired from raising two children and working full time. And baking/cooking/sewing like a fiend. (Seriously, I've been wondering all this time how you were doing it. I was beginning to suspect amphetamines.)

    ReplyDelete